Monday, January 2

Welcome to the world of beautiful possibilities

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Riddhi Kaur and I am from Hong Kong. I am 19 years old and currently studying at The University Of Hong Kong.

Have you ever felt like the skincare products you try show no improvements? Have you ever thought about the science behind the products you use? Have you ever felt like you wasted a lot of money on the skin care/health products? My Journey enquires exactly all these questions!

Being a typical teenager, I experienced severe acne on my face for more than 5 years and I have been finding solutions not only to cure my acne but also to improve my face (reducing pimple marks, pores, oiliness on my skin). I tried different retail products and also tried using the natural way of improving my overall skin condition (aloe vera, turmeric, lemon etc..) It didn’t help me much either!! I have recently started using products that have shown significant improvements on my face.
I figured the solution to all these was to improving whats inside as well rather than just fixing whats outside!! So under this blog site, I will be posting blogs related to simple science you would need to know about your skin and health.
I am going to post short reviews on skin care and health products on this blog site which will include videos or photos and my suggestions and tricks on how to use these products every month. Stay put with me for more insights!!! 
Hope you will find my reviews useful!!!!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment